Aerial Yoga Gear
Black X-Pole Pro Hoop (25mm width) - Single Point Lyra
USA Orders: We have only 37 Inch Single Point Sport sizes in stock to ship within the USA this week. Other sizes are available for pre-order with an ETA in mid-late January.
International Orders: availability varies and we have some stock in different sizes.
The Aerial Hoop, also known as Lyra, is a circus apparatus used to perform beautiful movements and shapes in the air. Our Lyras are perfect for everyone from beginners to professionals - they are hollow, black powder coated stainless steel.
PRO-SINGLE POINT HOOP - SINGLE PT. – BK
This Pro Hoop is the aerial industry standard diameter of 1 inch (25.4mm) thick tubing. It is perfect for performances, tricks, and drops. Suitable for aerialists who are comfortable with the smaller hand grip. Available in these sizes:
- 31 inch (800mm) diameter
- 33 inch (850mm) diameter
- 35 inch (900mm) diameter
- 37 inch (950mm) diameter
- 41 inch (1050mm) diameter
Measurements are taken from the inner diameter, which allows you to have the correct distance from your head to the upper bar.
What size is best for me?
A method of selecting an aerial hoop diameter is to sit in a chair and measure the distance from the seat of the chair to the top of the head, then add 2 inches.
** Hardware Not Included ** We sell swivels, daisy chains, and carabiners separately.
Safety tips for aerial fitness:
- Use a mat under your apparatus
- Always practice with a spotter for flips and harder moves
- Learn from a professional. Books, YouTube and videos are a great source, but we highly recommend attending an Aerial Class
- Always check your equipment before each use to make sure damage has not occurred at any time and that the rigging is secure
- We recommend that you tape your hoops for both hygiene issues and safety issues.
What is an Aerial Hoop, or Lyra?
The Aerial Hoop, also known as “Lyra”, is a metal apparatus (made of steel) that looks like a suspended hula-hoop. Aerial hoops are usually available in single point and double point configurations.
Which is better, a single point or double point hoop?
Whether you select a single or double point hoop depends on how you are going to use your lyra. Keep in mind:
- Single point hoops tend to rotate a lot more, but they can be rigged in smaller spaces.
- The rotation of single point hoops allow for additional moves
- Double point hoops allow you to perform moves that tip forward and back with a smaller amount of lateral movement.
- Double point hoops allow less overall movement. They also allow for an extra range of poses to be performed on the top bar. However, due to the method of rigging they do take up more vertical space
We strive to provide the best possible customer service and highest quality products. Please contact us if you need assistance or have any questions - we're here to help!
If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will work with you to ensure you get what you need! We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
By purchasing this item from Aerial Yoga Gear, you acknowledge that you have read and are agreeing to our terms and conditions.